Problem: I forgot my Windows 7 password and I cannot remember it anymore. I don't have any reset disk and I am the only administrator to my computer. What can I do now?
Solution: It is an annoying problem if you forgot Windows 7 password. You can reinstall the Windows 7 operating system to unlock computer, but the process will damage the data in the hard dirve. If you have important data in the hard drive, it might be a disaster for you. In this condition, you can use Windows Password Buster to reset the password.
Download and install Windows Password Buster on any computer. Run the program and create a password reset disk.
1. Insert a blank CD or USB flash drive into the computer and select your option.
2. Click "Next" to start the burning. The process may last a few seconds.
3. When the burning task completes, shut down the program and remove the CD or USB flash drive.
Before you can reset Windows 7 password, you need to boot the locked computer from the password reset disk.
You'll see the password reset screen after computer boots from the disk. Then you can start to reset password.
1. Select the target user account, and then click "Change password".
2. Select the option to remove or change the password, and then click "OK".
Click "Reboot" to reboot the computer, and then login Windows 7 with the new password you just created.
It is terrible if you forgot Windows 7 password, but you don't need to worry about that from now on. This program can help you reset Windows 7 password in minutes. BTW, you can also reset passwords on Windows 8, Vista, XP, etc.