It's an annoying problem if you forget a Windows 7 password. You could regain access to your computer by reinstalling the Windows system, but the process will spend a lot of time. If you have an urgent job and need to use the computer, it might be a disaster for you. In this condition, you'll need to quickly reset the Windows 7 password.
You can use Windows Password Buster to reset the Windows 7 password. This software can help you create a password reset disk with CD or USB flash drive. You can follow the steps below to reset the password.
Install Windows Password Buster on a computer, launch the program and create a password reset disk.
1. Insert a blank CD or USB flash drive into the computer and select your option.
2. Click "Next" to start the burning. The burning may last a few seconds.
3. When the burning task completes, shut down the program and remove the CD or USB flash drive.
Before you start to reset the password, you need to boot the locked computer with the password reset disk.
You can follow this guide to boot the computer with the disk: How to Boot Computer from CD or USB Flash Drive?
The program will initialize automatically after computer restarts. Then you can start to reset the password.
1. Select the target user account, and then click "Change password".
2. Select the option to remove or change the password, and then click "OK".
Click "Reboot" to reboot the computer, and then log on to computer with the new password you just created.
Forgetting Windows 7 password is really an annoying problem. Fortunately, you can reset the password with ease.