> How to Burn a Password Reset Disk?
How to Burn a Password Reset Disk?
1. Insert a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive into the computer, and then select "CD/DVD" or "USB Disks".
2. Click "Next" to start the burning. The burning may last a few minutes.
You can click "More" to see more details.
3. When the burning task completes, click "OK", and then click "Exit" to shut down the program.
- Thank you for making this software you saved me thousands of dollars, can't thank you enough!
- -- Ian Savieri
- This is the first time I burn a CD, at the beginning I'm a little bit worrying about it, but it's that easy to burn a CD after I complete the task.
- -- Jeff Schwarz
- Thank you very much and compliment again with such a great program! I will tell my friends about it!
- -- Marcus Lee